Answer Ultimate

Short But Precise Answers

Have a Question?

You may ask any queries you want below or enter in the keywords you're searching for!

What is Whip Cream Called in the UK?

Whip cream is called crème fraîche or “squirty cream” in the UK. It is a thick, creamy mixture made from whipping cream and milk. Crème fraîche is used as a topping for desserts or as a sauce for savory dishes.

If you've enjoyed this blog post, Please share it now!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *