What Channel is Yellowstone on
What Channel is Yellowstone on
Are you a fan of the hit TV show Yellowstone? If so, you may be wondering what channel you can find it on. The answer depends on your cable or satellite provider, as well as your location.
Yellowstone airs on the Paramount Network, which is a cable and satellite channel owned by ViacomCBS. It was originally launched as The Nashville Network (TNN) in 1983, and has undergone several name and branding changes over the years. In 1991, it became The New TNN, and in 2000 it was rebranded as the National Network (TNN). In 2003, it was renamed Spike and focused on men’s programming, including reality TV shows and sports. In 2018, Spike was rebranded as the Paramount Network, and it now features a mix of original programming and acquired content.
So, if you want to watch Yellowstone on TV, you’ll need to tune in to the Paramount Network. But how do you find it on your cable or satellite provider? Here’s a list of some of the most popular providers and the channel number for the Paramount Network:
- Comcast Xfinity: Channel 259 (HD) or 64 (SD)
- AT&T U-verse: Channel 1106 (HD) or 106 (SD)
- Verizon FiOS: Channel 564 (HD) or 64 (SD)
- DIRECTV: Channel 241 (HD) or 41 (SD)
- DISH Network: Channel 241 (HD) or 41 (SD)
Keep in mind that these channel numbers may vary based on your location and the package you have with your provider. If you’re not sure what channel the Paramount Network is on, you can check your provider’s channel guide or search for it on their website. You can also try using the channel finder tool on the Paramount Network’s website, which allows you to search for the channel by zip code and provider.
If you don’t have a cable or satellite subscription, or if you prefer to watch TV online, there are other options for streaming Yellowstone. The show is available on several streaming platforms, including:
- Paramount+: This is a streaming service from ViacomCBS that offers on-demand access to a wide variety of TV shows, movies, and live sports. You can sign up for a free trial, and then choose from one of three subscription plans: $5.99/month for limited commercials, $9.99/month for no commercials, or $74.99/year for no commercials.
- Hulu: This is a popular streaming service that offers a large selection of TV shows, movies, and original content. You can add the Paramount Network to your Hulu subscription for an additional $6/month.
- Amazon Prime Video: This streaming service is included with an Amazon Prime membership, which costs $12.99/month or $119/year. You can also purchase episodes or seasons of Yellowstone individually.
- Apple TV+: This streaming service is available on Apple devices and offers a variety of original TV shows and movies. You can purchase a season pass for Yellowstone, or individual episodes.
- Google Play: This is a digital media store that allows you to rent or purchase movies and TV shows. You can buy individual episodes or seasons of Yellowstone.
There are also other streaming platforms that offer Yellowstone, including Netflix, Sling TV, and fuboTV. However, availability may vary depending on your location and the specific plan you have with these services.
In summary, if you want to watch Yellowstone on TV, you can find it on the Paramount Network. The channel number may vary depending on your cable or satellite provider, but you can use the channel finder tool on the Paramount Network’s website to find the correct channel in your area. If you prefer to stream the show, there are several options available, including Paramount+, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV+, and Google Play.
While you may have to pay a monthly fee for some of these streaming services, they often offer free trials that you can take advantage of to see if they’re the right fit for you. Plus, many of these platforms offer a variety of other TV shows and movies, so you can get your entertainment fix in one place.
If you’re a fan of the drama and action in Yellowstone, you won’t want to miss a single episode. Make sure you know what channel it’s on or have a streaming service that offers it, so you can stay up to date on all the twists and turns of the Dutton family and their ranching empire.